Questions & answers
I cannot go on my holiday. How much does it cost to cancel?
- Up to 3 months before your trip starts, you can cancel free of charge.
- 3 to 1 months before your trip, the cancellation costs are 40 %.
- 1 month to 1 week before your booking, you must pay 70 % and
- Within the last week preceding the date of arrival, 90 % of the cost of your booked trip is payable.
I want to bring my dog. Is that possible?
Yes! We look forward to welcoming your four-legged friend at Aberseehof. We thank you for taking note of the following:
- We charge a surcharge of EUR 12 a day for your dog (excludes dog food).
- Please bring your own dog blanket for your room and public areas.
- Please keep in mind that your dog will have to be kept on a leash at all times while in the bathing area.
- Dogs are not permitted to bathe in the lake.
- Please refrain from taking your dog into the restaurant.
- But you can bring your dog into the public area and onto the terrace.
When can I check in and when do I have to check out?
- Check-in: Your room or suite will be ready for you from 3 p.m.
- Check-out: Please vacate your room by 11 a.m.
Do I need to make a down payment?
Yes. Our account details are:
Bank details: Sparkasse St. Gilgen, sort code: 20404, bank account: 0800282798
UID: ATU62057847, IBAN: AT512040400800282798, BIC-(SWIFT)-Code: SBGSAT2S
Do I need to pay local tax?
Yes. Local tax is EUR 1.90 per person per day.
Can I park directly in front of the hotel?
Yes! Hotel Aberseehof has a large car park for our guests.
I have food intolerances. Will you be able to accommodate them?
Yes, we are happy to do so. To make the most of your stay, please tell us all your food intolerances in advance.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
- Cash card/EC card